Hi,

RRR|Chive is designed to work with Regular forms only. Join forms does not
work.

We have no plans of adding join form functionality to RRR|Chive, as it is
a low level data transfer tool, and a join form always brings it data from
one or more regular forms.

The solution would be as Carl suggests - go for the core form instead.

I guess there should be an earlier check and ERROR about join forms in
RRR|Chive though...

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):