Web service debug log data can be found in the javaplugin.log after you
have updated the log4j_pluginsvr.xml level to debug.

You have to go to ...\BMC
Software\ARSystem\pluginsvr\log4j_pluginsvr.xml

And change the level to debug

      <!-- Print only messages of level debug or above in the package
com.bmc.arsys -->

      <logger name="com.bmc.arsys.pluginsvr">

            <level      value="debug" />

      </logger>