From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 3:11 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Looking for a cheap way to run OOB crystal reports in 7.6.4

**

Another option is to utilize the OOTB web reports provided with ITSM 7.6.04.
Those reports were created to duplicate the most commonly utilized Crystal
reports found in previous releases.  Using the OOTB web reports requires no
additional infrastructure, works on the web client and comes at no
additional cost.   Using the web reports therefore "gets around" the
requirement to buy and build a crystal server.  It allows you to run the
reports and save off the file into a variety of formats.

-David J. Easter

Manager of Product Management, AR System

BSM & Atrium Solutions Management

BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software,
Inc.