Hi Patrick,

Just to make sure I understand your issue, this is the procedure for creating
an Abydos based SRD..

1.       You create an Abydos process, n the process properties, the request
field is set to SRM:Request.

2.       Put the process into Live

3.       On the SRM Service Catalog Manager console, create a new SRD

4.       Give it a name and description

5.       Click 'Select' to open up the select process dialog

6.       You should see the 'Use Designer Process' checkbox in the top right of
the dialog. Checking this should give you a list of your available Live
processes for SRM

7.       Select your process from this list.

Can you confirm that having following these steps you are unable to see the
process you created in this list?

Tom Kerman
Senior Developer
BMC Software, Inc.