Sounds like  an early Friday Funny.......

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of patrick zandi
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 2:09 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Abydos: srd not showing up..

** SUPPORT is soo funny::

- #1 ---

Issue Summary:

All my created processes show up in the SAMPLE:: and not in the system ..

I received update from my colleauge and R&D that all processes can be run from
the Sample Console, so they will always be visible there.

--> My Answer

But it is not visible ANYWHERE ELSE?
--Their Answer

This is response to your question

The processes are not available anywhere else except sample and per my
understanding you would like to have those processes in different structure
other than Sample

I have validated with R&D that all processes by default shown in Sample and I
am checking, is there a way we can redirect that to some other structure or is
it the product limitation to have it in sample. I am also checking whether this
could be an enhancment or product defect if the current product not allowing
the behavior to redirect to different structure other than sample.

--> My Answer

So you bought the Abydos product and company just to do a sample..

You cannot do SRM, or Incident .. just samples..

PLEASE contact your supervisor.. I cannot talk to you anymore.. thanks..
-- RESULT :: FAIL
--

Patrick Zandi
_attend WWRUG12 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where the Answers