Hi Shawn,Can you provide more detail for this change Like whatis the gif file
name what was the change. Only Gif was changed or CSS or Jar was also changed
We are also having same issue and wanted to change the display of SRM  Thanks &
RegardsRavi RaiDate: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 16:12:48 -0500
From: smrosenbe...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: SRM Data Visualization Module
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**
Hey Everyone,

Just an FYI in case anyone ever wants to update the SRM services tile.  We
found the .gif file in the Data Visualization Definition form and within the
SRMSServiceRequestBrowser.jar file, however, modifying those files had no
effect.  Always a believer in giving credit where credit is due, one of our
developers Rammohan Dosila found that another copy of the .gif is located
within the AR System Resource Definitions form.  Once that copy was updated and
the Mid-Tier cache cleared, the desired change was now reflected within SRM.