LOL!  My users don't hate the new system with a passion yet.  (disclaimer:
we haven't gone live).

Thanks for making me
cringe<https://communities.bmc.com/communities/message/257686#257686>.
 Every time somebody says ITSM 6.3 a kitten dies.  Wait... if I remember
correctly your are a dog kind of gal.  A puppy dies...

Jason