Note to self:  Look, then ask.  This time I asked, then looked.

I found it in the 7.6.04 CMDB HTML help files.

"Class that stores information about a collection of users (persons) who
consume business services. Typically, the users are external to the
organization or they cross organizational boundaries. While BMC_Role and
BMC_Organization CIs represent official designations within your business,
CIs that you populate within the BMC_UserCommunity class can be more
informal. For example, you might group internet users in this class to
represent a broad audience. *The BMC_UserCommunity class will be deprecated
in a future release. *You should instead use BMC_Organization or
BMC_ConcreteCollection to model users who consume business services. The
BMC_UserCommunity class has no corresponding DMTF CIM class."

Thanks,
Thad