So it monitors AR System Server 7.5, but you need 7.6.04 installed to run it?
I know I'm not a smart man, but I find that a bit confusing.

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Easter" <david_eas...@bmc.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2012 4:44:08 PM
Subject: Re: Introducing BMC Remedy Health Advisor utility

**

Ø   I checked the docs but doesnt specifically mention with what version of ARS
it is compatible with.

Yes it does.  From the documentation (Page 26):

Prerequisites

The following are required to install the Health Advisor application:

[…]

„ BMC Remedy AR System Server 7.6.04

„ BMC Remedy IT Service Management 7.6.04

and (Page 36):

The Health Advisor client monitors the AR System server from version 7.5.00 or
higher, and supports all operating system versions supported by version 7.5.00
or higher.

-David J. Easter

Manager of Product Management, AR System

BSM & Atrium Solutions Management

BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.

Thanks ! Is this utility compatible with ARS 7.1?   I checked the docs but
doesnt specifically mention with what version of ARS it is compatible with.

Thanks,

Mohan