From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Matthew Perrault
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 2:17 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: OT: Apache Tomcat

**
Roger,
I hate to break this to you but we've been having that issue for over 3 years.
3/5/2009
We did have an open Support Ticket with BMC, and they could not solve it.
ISS03409598
SW00371854
SW00325104

Tried several patches that they provided to no success.
They basically told us we have to upgrade as they could not solve it.

We did set out Java Memory Settings to 1024, 1024

Granted our environment is a little different than yours
ARS 7.1 Patch 8 (soon to be Patch 11)
Mid-Tier 7.1 Patch 8 (soon to be Patch 11)
MS SQL 2005
Windows Server 2003

Good luck,
Let me know if you figure anything out.