From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Pierson, Shawn
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 2:15 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Importing data from another source form into the ITSM Incident form

I personally like using the HPD:IncidentInterface_Create form to do imports if
I have something custom, especially if you're doing the migration on the same
server that your data resides.  It takes care of some of the lookups for you so
you don't have to worry about it too much.  Be sure your People data is
populated, and try not to copy too many things over because it can be a hassle
to make some of the data validate for non-required fields.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Energy Transfer