For importing any data into ITSM when that data is non-ITSM data, old
releases of ITSM, or Custom form data, Meta-Update is your answer.

We did a Clarify to ITSM Incident, Problem, Task migration in two months.
On Friday evening, the Clarify ticketing system was shut down and on Monday
the Clarify Support staff were working with their open tasks, tickets on
ITSM.  All historical data was transferred as well.

For more information or trial licenses, please contact us.

Ben Chernys
Senior Software Architect

Canada / Deutschland
Mobile:      +1 403 240 4377    GMT - 7
Email:       Ben.Chernys_AT_softwaretoolhouse.com
Web:         www.softwaretoolhouse.com

Check out Software Tool House's free Diary Editor and out Freebies
Section for an ITSM 7.6.04 Forms and Fields spreadsheet.

Meta-Update, our premium ARS Data tool, lets you automate
your imports, migrations, in no time at all, without programming,
without staging forms, without merge workflow.
http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/