From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Alan Truelove
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 10:02 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: 6-8 project - Remote

**
Yes v interested....

From: Emma Petrie-Smith
<epetr...@teksystems.com<mailto:epetr...@teksystems.com>>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG<mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 10:45 AM
Subject: 6-8 project - Remote

Good morning,

We are currently looking for a Remedy developer for a 6-8 week contract with
our client in Overland Park, KS (Kansas City metro area.)  Our client would
need to have someone on site for a brief initial period, but would allow remote
work after the selected candidate is onboarded. This is the perfect opportunity
for someone with another project going on to make some extra money, and get
exposure to a high profile project for a recognizable company.

Remedy developer is needed to assist our client in the development of a VPN.
This consultant will help in the design and development of a ticketing
application to help secure and provide network hardware. It is a custom
application, so any experience with customization would be beneficial.

Skills needed:
- At least 5 years experience developing within BMC Remedy
- Minimum of 7 years total development experience
- Database experience with Oracle and/or SQL
- Strong communication, written and verbal a must
- Ability to work within a team environment

Candidates must be able to work on a W2 basis directly with TEKsystems. We are
able to pay between 45-50/hour for this project. Client is looking to start the
interview process next week—this process will move quickly.

Please respond if you are interested. All qualified candidates will be followed
up with immediately.

_attend WWRUG12 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are"_

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that
is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to
anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this
electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we
may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message
(including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.