Aye aye aye...

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 17, 2012, at 11:15 AM, "Petrie-Smith, Emma" <epetr...@teksystems.com>
wrote:

**

Hi Alan,

It is the same project you are working on for Sprint. J

Emma

 ------------------------------

*Emma Petrie-Smith **RECRUITER*
7285 W. 132ND ST., STE. 140 OVERLAND PARK, KS  66213
O* *(800) 318-2074 *●* T (913) 664-0105
F (913) 338-2435

<image001.gif> <http://www.teksystems.com/>

 ------------------------------

*From:* Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] *On Behalf Of *Alan Truelove
*Sent:* Friday, August 17, 2012 10:02 AM
*To:* arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
*Subject:* Re: 6-8 project - Remote

**

Yes v interested....

*From:* Emma Petrie-Smith <epetr...@teksystems.com>
*To:* arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
*Sent:* Friday, August 17, 2012 10:45 AM
*Subject:* 6-8 project - Remote

Good morning,

We are currently looking for a Remedy developer for a 6-8 week contract
with our client in Overland Park, KS (Kansas City metro area.)  Our client
would need to have someone on site for a brief initial period, but would
allow remote work after the selected candidate is onboarded. This is the
perfect opportunity for someone with another project going on to make some
extra money, and get exposure to a high profile project for a recognizable
company.

Remedy developer is needed to assist our client in the development of a
VPN. This consultant will help in the design and development of a ticketing
application to help secure and provide network hardware. It is a custom
application, so any experience with customization would be beneficial.

Skills needed:
- At least 5 years experience developing within BMC Remedy
- Minimum of 7 years total development experience
- Database experience with Oracle and/or SQL
- Strong communication, written and verbal a must
- Ability to work within a team environment

Candidates must be able to work on a W2 basis directly with TEKsystems. We
are able to pay between 45-50/hour for this project. Client is looking to
start the interview process next week—this process will move quickly.

Please respond if you are interested. All qualified candidates will be
followed up with immediately.

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from
disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any
dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any
attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records.
Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.