Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 17:21:00 -0500
From: suzanpal...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: ARS generational logging
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**
Hi Andrew,

Not sure what 'generational' logging is.  Are you referring to a rolling log,
where you could set a max and then oldest entries drop off when the max size is
reached to make room for new entries?  That would be great to have some logs
continually running for those unexpected times when you'd like to look at
something that happened but the logs weren't on.

Regards,
Susan