Hi,

There is some problems with that approach...

1. It is hard to control if you get a NL or CR+NL in the field. A CR+NL
will not match a NL-only...

2. Some database adds a space to the beginning of the string if it only
has a CR+NL or NL in it, which would then result in SPACE+CR+NL or
SPACE+NL...

3. To fix this, you can do a RIGHT("
", 1), but you can not use functions in Run-if, and you will have to
resort to two FLTR:s and a tmp-field anyway...

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):