I chked the same in user tool and it is not reflecting in ast formss

But the ast forms are modified(modified datw got changed)

Ie if i check in ast:comp systm,changes are not rwflected but if i check on
bmc core comp system form,changes are appearing and in turn appearing in
base elemnt as well

So now i want me to enable thw logs and then do it?

Which all logs should i enable then?

Regards
Kiran

--Sent from my samsung mobile

So typo's or funky words might /will be present.