Not all logs - just Active Link loggings.

From your user tool klick Tools -> Options and select the Logging tab.
Check "Active Links" from the Client section and provide a file name where the
logs should be written in "Log File Path" field.

Since the changes are visible in BMC.CORE forms I am suspecting that the menu
is actually activated by an Active Link that is not attached to AST Forms

Victor