From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Ben Chernys
Sent: August 27, 2012 2:47 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: [SPAM]Re: Auto-Import a Text File

**

Meta-Update can use any delimiter and will log every invocation.
Meta-Update can also move the files once imported.

For more information, please feel free to contact me on +1 403 240 4377 (MDT
/ GMT -6)

Cheers

Ben Chernys
Senior Software Architect

Canada / Deutschland
Mobile:      +49 171 380 2329    GMT + 1 + [ DST ]
Email:       Ben.Chernys_AT_softwaretoolhouse.com
Web:          <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/> www.softwaretoolhouse.com

Check out Software Tool House's free Diary Editor and out Freebies

Section for an ITSM 7.6.04 Forms and Fields spreadsheet.

Meta-Update, our premium ARS Data tool, lets you automate
your imports, migrations, in no time at all, without programming,
without staging forms, without merge workflow.
 <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/> http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/