Hi,

We just deployed a custom app in production and we see a very strange
behavior. One of the main forms is creating very big spaces in entry ID
numbering. It seems that something is "using" entry id numbers. It is
correlated with time. So if we create two requests very close in time, they
typically have consecutive numbers. But if we wait some hours, the next
number can be hundreds for the previous.

For instance, from entry EPD000000000006, the next was EPD000000000155

I'm suspecting that maybe the problem is that I have something that makes a
PUSH to create a requests that ends into error, so the ID was taken but the
request was finally not created. I was planning to use a filter to a log
file with the `! option in the name, to track those errors. But don't know.
Also the configuration parameter at the ARS server to cache entry id
numbers is set to 1, so no cache is made, and this behavior is not seen at
any other form.

Do you know why could this happen?

Regards,

Jose Manuel Huerta