Hi,

I have posted this many times ;-)

The default settings in 7.6.04 has changed:

New 7.6.04 default behavior (if lines are not present in ar.cfg):
Next-ID-Commit:T
Next-ID-Block-Size:25

Old 7.6.03 and earlier default behavior:
Next-ID-Commit:F
Next-ID-Block-Size:1

So to get the old behavior just put F/1 in the ar.cfg/conf file.

Note that you can set the Next-ID-Block-Size on a per form basis as well,
so you could have the 25-blocks as default but 1 for a specific form.

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):