Good question, Moe.

Consider that, in Incident Management processes, a service desk agent A
receives a call from a customer - agent A creates an incident and is able to
assign it to herself; that's all I want here.

Service desk agent B receives a call from a customer, creates a request On
Behalf Of that customer - why can't agent B assign the request to himself? Not
only is this not an option automatically, but I don't see a way for the agent
to do so manually in a reasonable fashion. The best I can see is to be able to
automatically assign to agent B's support group, which means it will, on
average, end up assigned to a different agent.

Kelly Logan, Sr. Systems Administrator (Remedy, Planview), GMS
ProQuest | 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, P.O. Box 1346 | Ann Arbor MI 48106-1346
USA | 734.997.4777
kelly.lo...@proquest.com<mailto:kelly.lo...@proquest.com>
www.proquest.com

ProQuest...Start here. 2010 InformationWeek 500 Top Innovator

you have received this email in error please notify the sender, and delete the
message from your computer.