I noticed it wasn't in the main list describing setServerInfo &
getServerInfo possible values as well which seemed odd as most of the
toggles you'd want to play with on the Server Information screen are there
so I just grep'd through the Constants class for other Constants that start
with AR_SERVER_INFO and there are quite a few others, not all are probably
valid for the method but DISABLE_ESCALATION jumped out right away there.
 Tested it and it worked for me.

It's also in the ar.h header files listed along side all the other options:
#define AR_SERVER_INFO_DISABLE_ESCALATIONS  143/* int  - 0 - enabled
   */
                                               /*        1 - not enabled
   */

Cheers,