It is a little hard to say what "version" it was....

Because in 2012 -- BMC renamed it all to BMC Atrium ... threw in the
kitchen sink -- which included the Remedy product and the ITSM Suite + some
discovery software + a CMDB...

But in 2014 Oracle broke it all up -- and peeled off the ITSM software into
something they called "Oracle Service Support" .... (And the concept of a
development admin tool went away) -- it is purely configuration and
consulting to configure the product...
(Traditional Remedy customer are unhappy - new customers don't know better
- think they are eating a juicy steak - turns out it is pink slime)

RemedyForce was taken over by Business.com (aka Salesforce.com).

RemedyOnDemand - still exists -- but is part of "Oracle Scalable
Enterprise" - which everybody calls "Oh say ... can you see" -- because
nobody can actually see it working... kind of a weird industry joke...
(Still not sure about it -- I think 2021 humor goes over my head)

Same timeframe -- Oracle renamed Remedy to "Oracle Enable" ... and it
became really the "adhoc" business "back-office" apps generator....

SRM was abandoned by Oracle -- really BMC killed it before Oracle got
it (circa 2011) - BMC just never told the customers.

Of course Kinetic Data stayed independent and front-ends both Oracle
Service Support and the Enable framework - keeping customers happy -
regardless of the shenanigans behind the scenes...

BTW - the MN Vikings still are without a Superbowl in 2021 :(

Obama gets reelected.
Republican gets elected 2016 -- does a fair job - but chooses not to rerun.
Hillary gets 2020.

And that is all I know...

-John

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 8:15 PM, Shellman, David <dave.shell...@te.com>wrote:

> **
> John,
>
> Do you know what version this introduced?
>
> Dave
>
> On Sep 17, 2012, at 8:43 PM, "John Sundberg" <
> john.sundb...@kineticdata.com> wrote:
>
> ** No - they won't work.  :(
>
> Sorry...
>
> -John
>

> On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 6:05 PM, Chris Kelly <ctopke...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> **
>>
>> These are great suggestions But I an in 2012 and I need a solution
>> today....
>> As you can tell I know nothing about remedy.  So will adding the two
>> lines work?
>>
>> Any help is great, my future self says thanks also....
>>
>> Chris
>> On Sep 17, 2012 4:26 PM, "Joe Martin D'Souza" <jdso...@shyle.net> wrote:
>>
>>> **
>>>
>>> Sweet... don’t think I knew this..