From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of John Sundberg
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 8:43 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Querys that kill my system

** No - they won't work.  :(

Sorry...

-John

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 6:05 PM, Chris Kelly
<ctopke...@gmail.com<mailto:ctopke...@gmail.com>> wrote:
**

These are great suggestions But I an in 2012 and I need a solution today....
As you can tell I know nothing about remedy.  So will adding the two lines work?

Any help is great, my future self says thanks also....

Chris
On Sep 17, 2012 4:26 PM, "Joe Martin D'Souza"