Hi,

cmdbdriver and cmdbdiag utilities are used to perform cmdb/reconcilation
related activities through command line (when the tool is not working
properly)

cmdbdriver - is used for creating/modifying classes/attributes;
imorting/exporting attribute or class metadata from one server to another or
resynchronizing pending cmdb transictions etc..

cmdbdiag - is used for CI and relationship check and data integrity check.

HTH

--

Regards,

Sunil

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email:  <mailto:i...@vyomlabs.com> i...@vyomlabs.com  || Web Site:
<http://www.vyomlabs.com> www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
<http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs> http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs ||
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/vyom-labs>