Hi,

The workaround could be as follows:

To restore the job on server A, job can be exported in an .arx file, but in
the process of exporting the job, the reconciliation console copies the
export information to clipboard and then you need to paste it in a text
editor and save it as .arx.

In the pdf it is strictly mentioned that, do not use Microsoft notepad it
does not save the carriage returns and line feeds (CR+LF) properly this
could be the reason for Java.Lang.ArrayOutofbounds Exception.

Also while importing we use command: dataimport.bat -x ServerName -u
UserName -p Password -a Port -o ImportFile -l LogFile -e 179 -D 4
which has an option of log file, the log file generated while importing can
give a better information on this error.

HTH

--

Regards,

Abhilash

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email: i...@vyomlabs.com  || Web Site: www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs || http://www.linkedin.com/company/vyom-labs