From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Joe Martin D'Souza
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 1:15 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Sort of OT: SRM and Work Order Management version 8.0

**

Thing is I'm an indie consultant and may need to work on both, so was wondering
if I did the 7.6 class, if it would be easy to graduate to 8.0 without having
to go through another training class. Or if it is significantly different to
administer and customize that may require training again..

It would be nice if they could have adapted the currently running training
classes to add a what's new section while training 7.6.04..

Joe