From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Bhimineni Ravibabu
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 4:00 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: MidTier logs

**
Hi All,

       I have a web service on Remedy application which used to be called by
one Team works application service by sending text data which internally in
Remedy checks for the data based on the team works input data, if data is
presented in the Remedy application it will update one of record field in
remedy as 'Yes/True' else it use to update 'No/false'

We are getting some failure logs at team works application saying there is
problem at Remedy layer. But we did not find any errors at arerror.log file and
also at armidtier.log.

Please let me know how I can configure the log files at mid tier level. Is this
Mid Tier log does present any errors caused by web services on Remedy
application.

Thanks & Regards
Ravibabu Bhimineni
Steria.
SIPCOTT IT PARK
Chennai,
CUG - 838 4356
Direct from UK: (9) (0121 673) 4356
Mobile: 0091 9042249329
http://www.Steria.com
+9144 47441000 extn 4346

This email originates from Steria*. It, and any attachments, may contain
confidential information and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual
property rights. It is only for the use of the addressee(s). You may not copy,
forward, disclose, save or otherwise use it in any way if you are not the
addressee(s) or responsible for delivery.
If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender and cancel it
immediately.
Steria may monitor the content of emails within its network to ensure
compliance with its policies and procedures.
Any email is susceptible to alteration and its integrity cannot be assured.
Steria shall not be liable if the message is altered, modified, falsified, or
edited.
* Steria Limited, number 4077975;
Steria Recruitment Limited, number 1437998.
Registered in England and Wales; registered office Three Cherry Trees Lane,
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP2 7AH