From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tauf Chowdhury
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 9:10 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Don't know this person

**
Mark,
Will the submitter ever become an entry in ctm:people?
If not, then you can create a service account or dummy user and hard code the
info in your integration.
If the user eventually becomes a record in your system and you want to update
the previous record, you could parse some field nightly to match the person and
update those incident records.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 19, 2012, at 9:05 AM, "Brittain, Mark"