From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Ortega, Jesus A
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 3:43 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: WWRUG BMC Sale Rumors

**
Did anyone hear any good rumors at the RUG concerning the reports that BMC was
hiring Bank of America to help it get sold? I'm sure that after a few too many
drinks some of the BMC folks probably let go some secrets concerning this.

Jesus Ortega
Senior II, Implementation Engineer
LyondellBasell Industries
Office: 713 309-4914
Cell:    281 546-0735

Information contained in this email is subject to the disclaimer found by
clicking on the following link: http://www.lyondellbasell.com/Footer/Disclaimer/
_attend WWRUG12 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are"_

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail . If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.