Hi Mark,

Since 7.5 Remedy includes a very neat "Show relationships" feature. It is
enabled by ticking the box for object relationships on the main server
config tab in AR System Administration and restarting.

Once you have this feature enabled it will show you the workflow that
directly relates to a field or other object. There are some relationships
that are not shown such as where the field is included in a join form but
it will give you a pretty good indication of the workflow implications of
changing a field. It is fast too and a lot quicker than trying to open new
lists for the various object types and trying to work out form the name if
they relate.

I think Change requests are not the sort of thing that really requires
tracking of the reported source as they are typically not directly phoned
in from end users and/or done in great volumes. I'd say you are correct in
your assertion that the field is not on the Change form.

Rod