There are at least two options available:

1. You can enable Historical and Current Licensing usage.

16-Jan-2009 What's New: BMC Remedy Action Request System 7.5.00
PDF<http://www.bmc.com/supportu/documents/84/15/98415/98415.pdf>

Current and historical license usage

To provide data for flashboards so that they can display current and historical
license usage, these read-only forms were added to AR System 7.5.00:

*         AR System Current License Usage-Tracks all licenses currently in use
on the server when the Enable License Tracking option is selected in the AR
System Administration: Server Information form. You can use the data in the AR
System Current License Usage form to generate flashboards that show current
license usage.

*         AR System Historical License Usage-Tracks information about licenses
that are released while the Enable License Tracking option is selected in the
AR System Administration: Server Information form. You can use this data to
generate flashboards that show the following information for specified time
periods:

*         License usage for a single user, including each time that the user
acquired or released a particular license type

*         Number of licenses used by all users for a specified application,
license type, or license pool

See "Displaying license usage" in Chapter 2 of the Configuration Guide.
2. The license usage report can be run via cron / Windows schedule.  The
executable is produse.exe and is found on the server.  It's output is in CSV
and could then be parsed.

-David J. Easter
Manager of Product Management, AR System
BSM & Atrium Solutions Management
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.