From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Nathan Aker
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 2:32 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy - SAML Integration

**
It involves a custom plugin at the midtier level.   Column Technologies helped
us implement it here, and I know the guys at Java Systems Solutions have an
offering.  You can find out info on both via the below URLs.  Nate.

www.columnit.com<http://www.columnit.com>
www.javasystemsolutions.com<http://www.javasystemsolutions.com>

Nathan Aker
ITSM Solution Architect