"You COBOL programmer!"

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Stroud, Natalie K
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 5:13 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: WWRUG13 Dates?

**
Ah!

"Show your sheep-biting face, and be hanged an hour!"
"Thou mammering earth-vexing flax-wench!"
"Thou whoreson mandrake, thou art fitter to be worn in my cap than to wait at
my heels."
"Thou wimpled idle-headed lout!"

Natalie Stroud
SAIC @ Sandia National Laboratories
ARS-ITSM Tester
Albuquerque, NM USA
nkst...@sandia.gov<mailto:nkst...@sandia.gov>
ITSM 7.6.04 SP2 - Windows 2008 - SQL Server 2008