I'd really like to see the steps also.... :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sanford, Claire
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 11:26 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: WWRUG12 - Session Question - Database Moving

I have drawn a complete blank and in my 97 pages of notes (yes, I took notes in
a notebook) from WWRUG12 I can't find what I am looking for.

In one of the sessions there was some discussion regarding taking one server
and copying it to another server.  It is not recommended but whoever was doing
the presentation said that he (I do remember it was a he) had the steps at the
end of the presentation or would send them (not sure here) for the 7 or 8
things that MUST be modified to make the new server function properly.

We did that here and while things look like they are working properly, we are
getting a lot of DB timeouts and the performance is very slow.

Does anyone know what presentation I am talking about?  Does anyone have those
specific steps?

ITSM 7.6.04 SP2
ARS 7.6.04 SP3
Oracle 11.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production
Win 2008 Server

Claire Sanford
Information Systems Division
Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
claire.sanf...@memorialhermann.org

Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to Ohio's
public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have received this
message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or interception, please
delete all copies from your system without disclosing, copying, or transmitting
this message.