I get the sharing aspect of it, but the problem is that it is neither
intuitive or fully baked (a BMC specialty if you ask me).  It shouldn't
take me an hour to find documentation and finally have to submit a helpdesk
ticket to do so.  And then, they send me the wrong thing because obviously,
they are working with the same system (to their credit!) and can't find the
right stuff either!

I mentioned to a friend that when I go looking for docs anymore, I feel a
little like Indiana Jones trying to find some weird artifact deep in the
bowels of some dangerous tomb....

--
Warren R. Baltimore II
Remedy Developer