From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Team Remedy
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 10:32 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Issues on ITSM 7.6.04 SP4

Hi,

Thank's for your suggestion,

 we have resolved the second request inserting the server alias name instead of
the name of the server.

Relatively to the warning of the log4j we have confronted the two files (in
attached) for Atrium SP2 and Atrium SP4 post upgrade, and we found a lot of
differences (the second file SP4 seems broken).

Which it can be the cause of the file damaged SP4?
Can we replace file SP4 with SP2 and continue with the upgrade of ITSM SP4?

Best Regard,
David.