I'm having issues getting new 8.0 Midtier to work using Tomcat 6 bundled with
BMC installer and ISS 7.5 on a Windows 2008 R2 x64 server.  I've followed the
instructions for the Jakarta redirector for 64 bit to 32 bit and I am still
getting the following error when trying to access the Mid-tier config:

HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error

Calling LoadLibraryEx on ISAPI filter "C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Jakarta Isapi Redirector\bin\isapi_redirect.dll" failed

Detailed Error Information

Module

IIS Web Core

Notification

Unknown

Handler

StaticFile

Error Code

0x800700c1

Requested URL

http://igskahcmvssd10:80/arsys/shared/config/config.jsp

Physical Path

C:\inetpub\wwwroot\arsys\shared\config\config.jsp

Logon Method

Not yet determined

Logon User

Not yet determined