What version of Tomcat and Java were you running?  I tried the same exact
steps a number of times and still couldn't get Tomcat 7.0.32 and IIS 7.5
working right.  I tried the isapi-redirect 1.2.37 with no luck.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Ortega, Jesus A
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 4:14 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS 8.0 Midtier using Tomcat 6 and ISS

I had issues with 7.6.04 SP3 MT and IIS 7.5, under Windows Server 2008 R2. I
had to make sure to download the latest 64 bit ISAP_Redirect.dll from
Apache. After doing so, I had to do the following:
-  In Server manager, Roles, Web Server, I had to add  two roles for Web
Server:
         ISAPI Extension, Isapi Filters. This does not come set up in the
standard build in IIS 7.5. I think this is why most people have problems
with ISAPI.
- Under application pool and under advanced settings and set  "Enable 32 bit
Applications" = False
- Go to the Default Web Site, Edit Isapi Filters, give the filter a name
(like Jakarta), browse for the Isapi_redirect.dll that you downloaded.

I think this may apply to MT8, but I am not 100% sure. It does certainly
apply to IIS 7 and up. My IIS server works like a charm now.

Jesus Ortega
Senior II, Implementation Engineer
LyondellBasell Industries
Office: 713 309-4914