Thank You Very much guys for the reply ..

If I create a DB trigger on insert and have some field modified just after
the data has been inserted by the .jsp will that help in triggering the
remedy filter.

Jason,

Thank you very much for the advice, I too would have used an Escalation
instead of other options But we already have multiple escalations running
every minute in my environment :-(