From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Pargeter, Christie :CO IS
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 11:38 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: EXTERNAL: Issue with Entry Points in 7.6.4

**
Hi All - I made an application (in base mode) of 7.6.4 and have it set to
Maintenance and have 3 forms with the Search Mode checked and I built 2 active
link guides as entry points.  I am logging in with a person that should be
seeing 4 of these entry points right now but the application list on
SHR:LandingConsole isn't showing the application name let alone the 4 entry
points.

What am I doing wrong?  This all worked with ITSM 7.0.3.

Thanks

ARS 7.6.4 SP 3
ITSM 7.6.4 SP 2
RKM 7.6.4 SP 2