Hello List,
I need your help. In our previous ARS 7.1/ITSM 7.0.03, I had an escalation that
ran against the HPD:Help Desk form every few hours and looked for a specific
support group assignment (ie. Assigned Group = HR Group). If the HR Group was
the assigned support group, then it would do a set fields action and change
fieldID 112 (Assignee Groups) to a particular group (ie 1000000300).  All
members of the HR Group were part of the 1000000300 group; everyone else was
not. This action allowed only members of the HR Group to be able to see
incident tickets assigned to them.
If at any point the HR group reassigned the incident to any other team, a
field, which fires on modify, would set fieldID 112 back to the original
1000000006 (group everyone is part of).

Now, we are moving to 7.6.04. I have created the 300 group and added members,
escalation, and filter. But members NOT in the 300 group are still able to see
incidents which have Assignee Groups = 1000000300.
My understanding is that EntryID (field ID 1) gets its permissions from
Assignee Groups (field ID 112). I have verified my workflow and field ID 112 is
being set correctly.
I have flushed cache and restarted ARS.. to no avail. I've read the docs and as
I understand this should work. -As it did in 7.0.03.

Am I missing something here? Is 1000000006 being set somewhere else? And is
EntryID permissions any different than what they used to be?

Thanks and good weekend,

Marcelo Martinez