Hello All,

I wanted to share details on an AO Consultant opportunity I’m recruiting for in
Phoenix, AZ.

The ideal candidate will have a strong consulting background, with the ability
to lend technical assistance during the analysis, design and implementation of
BMC Atrium Orchestrator 7.x.  Must have experience deploying core functionality
in an out-of- box AO system.  The engagement is expected to run for six months,
possibly longer.  Some remote work available!

Visit this link to learn more about our opportunity:
https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH16/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=WINDWARDITS&cws=1&rid=404.

Please contact me directly for details or forward to anyone in your network
that might have an interest.

Have a Happy Holiday Season!

Stacey Trammel
Technical Recruiter
Windward IT Solutions
Phone: 703-812-0119
stram...@windwardits.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/staceywebb
2300 Corporate Park Drive, Suite 400
Herndon, Virginia 20171

******
Visit Windward’s Careers Page to view all of our job opportunities:
http://sj.tbe.taleo.net/SJ6/ats/careers/jobSearch.jsp?org=WINDWARDITS&cws=1
Website: www.windwardits.com
**Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/windwardcareers AND
http://twitter.com/windwardits