Hi All,

I am attempting to use a web service to create a record in the HPD:Help Desk
form using the OOB HPD_IncidentInterface_Create_WS and it is throwing the
following error

SEVERE: Servlet.service () for AxisServlet threw an exception ERROR 102:
Required name parameter (field name in a parameter) is empty.

Has anyone seen this before?  What might I be missing?  I have a feeling the
issue is caused by the HPD:Help Desk and not the HPD:IncidientInterface_Create.
 Ironically if I send the same information via an email template, the Incident
is created just fine.

ARS 7.6.04 SP3
Mid Tier 7.6.04 SP3

Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer
ITILv3 Foundation
NaviSite - A Time Warner Cable Company
mbritt...@navisite.com<mailto:mbritt...@navisite.com>
Office: 315-453-2912 x5335
Mobile: 315-882.5360

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.