Misi,

How long does it take to run this on the full ITSM Suite?

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 1:35 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: RRR|DefDiff new free tool published

Hi,

I have just added a new tool to the RRR|Commands section that can compare
complete systems and create delta def-files and diff-lists for you.

Sample command: rrrDefDiff.exe source.def target.def

The above command will produce a diff-list and and these set of def-files:
- source-import-diffobj.def
- source-import-newobj.def
- target-backup-delete.def
- target-backup-diffobj.def

Together with the RRR|ExportDef command, you have a fast way of comparing two
complete ITSM systems. They can be on different AR versions. Even different
databases and encodings will give you relevant output.

RRR|DefDiff: https://www.rrr.se/cgi/tools/main#rrrDefDiff
RRR|ExportDef: https://www.rrr.se/cgi/tools/main#rrrExportDef

Enjoy!

Products from RRR Scandinavia (3 x Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12):

Are, and have been for 20 years"