Hi Brian,

I can say that it takes about 30 minutes to export a full ITSM 8 suite
system to a single def file. You need to do this to both systems and then
run the compare. The RRR|Exportdef program is very easy to use and gives
you quite detailed output on progress as it goes. Even the 32bit windows
version can output the full suite.

Now as far as RRR|Exportdiff goes I think I'm going to need a 64bit version
to be able to compare such a large system in one go.

Rod