Hi All & TGIF,

We are new to ITSM. One question that has come is what is search criteria when
I select Assigned to All My Groups in the Incident Console? Let's say I am in
the IT Staff group. Are the results where the Assigned Group = IT Staff, the
Owner Group i= IT Staff or both?

I tried to figure this out by running Active Link logging and thought I had it
until I encountered PERFORM-ACTION-ACTIVE-LINK 128 1000001767

Is there an easy way to find the active link?

Thanks
Mark

Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer
ITILv3 Foundation
NaviSite - A Time Warner Cable Company
mbritt...@navisite.com<mailto:mbritt...@navisite.com>
Office: 315-453-2912 x5335
Mobile: 315-882.5360

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.