SELECT name FROM actlink WHERE actlinkId IN (SELECT actlinkId FROM
actlink_process WHERE command = 'PERFORM-ACTION-ACTIVE-LINK 128
1000001767');

Your query statement would have to look something like that when searching
for the active links that contains that process action..

You may have to prefix the table name with dbo. If you are on MS-SQL
depending on how you have it setup.. It may also be useful to use upper or
lower function to make the search string case insensitive in case that
action exists in more than one active link and if it is keyed in with
different case each place..

Cheers

Joe

  _____