From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Saraswat, Praveen
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 7:58 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Print Functionality on Advance Interface Form

Hi Guys,

I have a requirement wherein as soon as the request is submitted using
Advance Interface Form, a print should take place on the default printer of
the end user. I am using ARS 7.5 patch 6. BMC guides says that it is the
limitation that we can only print by using the BMC Remedy User Tool (which I
have already done) and not the web.

Any suggestions/thoughts to implement it on web/mid-tier?

Regards,

Praveen Kumar Saraswat